So what is Mission Satyanishtha? Indian Railways launched a programme named Mission Satyanishtha at a public event that was held at National Rail Museum in New Delhi. The railway minister announced it during an event “Ethics in Public Governance”.
Mission Satyanishtha Details
The mission aims to inculcate ethics and certain standard of service delivery in the railway employees. The integrity expected from the government employees will be reinforces via the Satyanishtha mission. The ministry will organize regular lectures on the subject as a part of this programme.
Salient points of Mission Satyanishtha
- Minister of Railways, Piyush Goyal, administered the oath to the officers and supervisors at the programme.
- Launched on July 27, 2018
- 'सत्यनिष्ठा' means Integrity in English.
- Improve the standard of governance in Indian Railways
- Train employee to understand the need and value of ethics in personal and public life.
- To deal with ethical dilemmas in life and public governance.
- To help understand policies of Indian Railways on ethics and integrity and employee’s role in upholding the same.