Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) OPENMAT
IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted for admission into Management Programmes of IGNOU.
The OPENMAT Entrance Examinations is held twice a year in February and August.
The entrance exam is similar to other MBA Entrance Exams, however it has its own unique characteristics. It is useful for people who want to pursue MBA in distance education mode.
Management Programs under OPENMAT:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
Eligibility for IGNOU OPENMAT:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience
- Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/ Pharmacy
- Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship, etc.
- A Master's degree in any subject.
How to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT
Student can obtain the Handbook & Prospectus from:
The Registrar (SR&E),
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi- 110068
From any Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres.
Syllabus for OPENMAT Exam:
Student may also download the handbook and Prospectus from IGNOU’s website www.ignou.ac.in.
Study Material for IGNOU OPENMAT:
More Sample Question Papers:You can find more sample papers here: Computer, English, Reasoning, Maths, General Knowledge