We are giving here Objective type questions on Current Affairs January 2015. These may help you in your competitive exams. Answers are given at the end.
1. Who took over as Director General Air Operations at the Air Headquarters in January 2015?
(A) Air Marshal Anil Khosla
(B) Air Marshal Anoop Kumar
(C) Air Marshal Vikram Singh
(D) Air Marshal Sandeep Thyagi
2. Who among the following in January 2015 took charge as the first vice-chairman of the newly-created NITI Aayog?
(A) V. K. Saraswat
(B) Bibek Debroy
(C) Sindhushree Khullar
(D) Arvind Panagariya
3. Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has recently flagged off the first CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) based two trains from Rewari station in which state?
(B) Jammu and Kashmir
4. Which country was confirmed as the host for the 2016 Twenty20 World Cup recently?
(B) West Indies
5. Kalyan Singh took additional charge as Himachal Governor on 28 January 2015. He was originally the Governor of which state?
(B) West Bengal
6. Who has assumed charge as the new Chairman and Managing Director of National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) recently?
(A) Rehman Khan
(B) Hanumanthu Purushotham
(C) DP Sinha
(D) Rohit Upadhyaya
7. Veteran actor Mala Aravindan who passed away on 28 January 2015 is from which industry?
8. South African cricketer AB de Villiers has hit the fastest century in ODI history on 18 January 2015 and broke whose previous record?
(A) Shahid Afridi
(B) Corey Anderson
(C) Sanath Jayasurya
(D) Chris Gayle
9. Union Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ms Uma Bharati on 17 January 2015 announced which year as 'Jal Kranti Varsh'?
10. National Girl Child Day was observed on?
(A) January 26
(B) January 25
(C) January 24
(D) January 23
1. A 2. D 3. C 4. D 5. C 6. B 7. A 8. B 9. A 10. C[/sociallocker]