We are giving here Objective type questions on Current Affairs February 2015. These may help you in your competitive exams. Answers are given at the end. Read more.
1. Which country on 1 February 2015 appointed Justice K Sripavan, an ethnic-Tamil, its new Chief Justice?
(B) Sri Lanka
2. Australia recently won the cricket tri-series title involving England and India. Who was named Man of the Series?
(A) Ian Bell
(B) Steve Smith
(C) Mitchell Starc
(D) Glen Maxwell
3. World wetland day (WWD) was observed every year on?
(A) 31 January
(B) 4 February
(C) 1 February
(D) 2 February
4. PETA -an international animal rights and conservation group -and the Bannerghatta Biological Park in which state, have joined hands to create India's first `fenced' elephant sanctuary in a forested space?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
5. First meeting of the newly formed NITI Aayog was held on 6 February 2015. In the meeting, Prime Minister Narendra Modi took views of _____ to boost growth?
(A) Chief Ministers
6. Zoe Konstantopoulou was selected as the youngest President of which country's Parliament on 6 February 2015?
7. Arvind Kejriwal on 14 February 2015 sworn in as the ____th Chief Minister of Delhi?
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 February 2015 inaugurated the `Permanent Judicial Museum' at which high court?
(A) Calcutta High Court
(B) Orissa High Court
(C) Madras High Court
(D) Bombay High Court
9. Which team won the Raja Bhalendra Singh Trophy at 35th National Games, which ended on 14 February 2015 at Kerala, for topping the overall medal tally?
10. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 13 February 2015 said it would soon put in circulation currency notes with the denomination of Re 1. Who will sign in the new 1 rupee note?
(A) Finance secretary
(B) RBI governor
(C) Finance Minister
(D) President of India
1. B 2. C 3. D 4. A 5. C
6. A 7. B 8. D 9. B 10. A[/sociallocker]