CLAT is conducted for admission into Undergraduate (LLB) and Post Graduate (LLM) courses in many law colleges and universities all over India.
The CLAT exam is one of the most favoured exams for Law Aspirants. Law is one of the most sought after career option after Class XII.
CLAT exam is required for admission into 5 year integrated BA LLB Courses.
There are 200 questions of 200 marks. The topics are:
1. English including Comprehension (40)
2. General Knowledge/Current Affairs (50)
3. Elementary Mathematics (20)
4. Legal GK (45)
5. Logical Reasoning (45)
CLAT 2010 Preparation:
Follow these steps for preparing for CLAT Test:
1. Arrange Sample Papers.
2. Read News Carefully.
3. Gather GK from Magazines, Books, TV etx.
4. Solve a lot of questions.
5. Get CLAT Previous Year Papers.
You can read more about it here:
Useful CLAT Website:
CLAT 2010 Syllabus