Applications in the prescribed application forms are invited for 27th Bihar Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination-2008 for the post of Civil Judge:
Advt. No. 03/2008
Last Date to Apply:
Jan 07, 2009
Name of the Post/Vacancy:
Number of Posts:
Law Graduate or equivalent from an institution recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age (as on 01/08/08):
22 to 35 years. [Relaxation as per rules.]
General: Rs. 80/-
in the form of IPO/ Bank DD in favour of Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna payable at GPO Patna / Punjab & Sind Bank, Fraser Road, Patna.
An OBJECTIVE TYPE written exam consisting of two papers:
1. General Knowledge: 100 Matks
2. Law: 150 Marks
Syllabus for the Exam:
1. General Knowledge (Current Affaurs).
2. General Science (Basics Preliminary Science)
3. Law of Evidence and Procedure
4. Constitutional Law of India and England
5. Hindu Law and Muslim Law
6. Law of Transfer and Property, Principals of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief.
7. Law of Contract
8. Commercial Law
How to Apply (on or before Jan 07, 2009):
Apply in the prescribed form on A-4 size paper with attested copy of certificates and passport size photograph by Speed Post/ Registered post to
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,
Download More Details (Hindi):
Application Form (Hindi):
*Material for Paper I Only (GK)