Date of Examination: October 05, 2008
Last Date of Online Application: August 8, 2008
Qualification (As on August 01, 2008):
- General: Graduation - 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- SC/ST: XII - 55%, Graduation or Post Graduation - 50%
- Preferred (Not Required) Computer Literacy - One year Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Science/Applications or should have studied Computers at the Std XII/Graduation/Post Graduation level
- AGE: 21-30 years as on 01/07/2008
Pay Scale: Rs.10,000 /- 470/6-12820-500/3-14320-560/7-18240
How to Apply:
Apply Online Between: July 09, 2008 and August 08, 2008
Last date for receipt of application print out with DD and Certificates: August 16, 2008 (August 23, 2008 for remote areas)
- Rs. 250 (General and OBC candidates),
- Rs. 50 for SC/ST & PWD
After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated printout of the application. This system generated printout of the application should be signed by the candidate and sent along with
- The application fee in the form of Demand Draft favouring BANK OF BARODA- RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS - PROJECT 2008, payable at Mumbai.
- Copies of certificates pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificates in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Medical Certificate in case of PWD candidates.
- Photograph Pasted and Signed Across.
Note: Copies of certificates should be self-attested.
The print out of the application along with the documents mentioned above should be sent by Ordinary Post in a closed envelope super-scribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS - PROJECT 2008" to:
BANK OF BARODA RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS -PROJECT 2008
Post Box No. 8471, Borivali (West),
Mandapeshwar Post Office
MUMBAI - 400 103.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com