Orginsation: U.P. RAJYA VIDYUT UTPADAN NIGAM LTD.
needs Engineers and Account Officers for various Posts
Advt. No. U-02/UPRVUSA/2008
Pay Scale (Under Revision):
Rs. 8550-275-13500 (starting pay Rs. 9375/-)
Rs. 8550-275-13500 (starting pay Rs.8550/-)
Rs.5300-175-9100 (starting pay Rs. 5600/-)
ONLINE Applications are invited for direct recruitment to the following positions.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Branch||Post Code||Total Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Trainee): E &M Cadre||Electrical||11||45||09||01||12||23|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||13||25||06||01||06||12|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Trainee): Civil cadre||Civil||15||25||06||00||07||12|
|4||Junior Engineer (Trainee): E &M cadre||Electrical||31||74||15||01||21||37|
|Control & Instrumentation||34||26||06||01||07||12|
|5||Junior Engineer (Trainee): Civil cadre||Civil||35||52||11||01||14||26|
1. The number of above vacancies may change as per requirement.
2. The written test for all the above posts will be held simultaneously on the same day and same time. Hence a candidate will be able to appear in the written test for only one post.
3. The Assistant Engineer (Trainees) and Account Officer shall have to undergo written examination, group discussion and interview before selection. Those who clear the written exam shall be called for the Group Discussion and interview, while the Junior Engineer (Trainees) shall have to undergo a written exam and those who clear the same shall be called for the interview.
4. The candidates awaiting their final result by January 31, 2009 can also apply.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
For Assistant Engineers (Trainees) (Post code 11 to 15)
(a) Essential Qualification:-
(1) Candidate should have thorough knowledge of Hindi Devanagri script. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/She has to pass the examination conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations Government of U.P within three years of joining.
(2) Four years Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Telecommunication/ instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer Science/ Industrial/ Industrial & Production Engineering/ Civil Engineering from an University OR an Institute established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from an institution recognized by State Government or a degree or diploma recognized as equivalent thereto by State Government OR by any of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State legislature OR by UGC OR section ‘A' and ‘B' of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (India) OR be an Associate Member of the Institute of Electrical Engineers (London). Applications of General & OBC candidates having minimum 60% marks in aggregate and SC/ST candidates having minimum 50% marks in aggregate will only be accepted.
(b) Preferential Qualification: - Master of Engineering/Technology in any of the above mentioned disciplines from a University recognized by the State Govt. OR ‘University Grants Commission' OR ‘All India Council for Technical Education'.
For Account Officers (Post code21)
(1) Candidate should have thorough knowledge of Hindi Devanagri script. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/She has to pass the examination conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations Government of U.P. within three years of joining.
(2) M.Com High II class or B.Com Ist Class from a University established by law in U.P. or any other University recognized by the Government of Utter Pradesh or from a University in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State legislature or by UGC.
(3) Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant or other qualification equivalent thereto by the Board or the State Government, duly qualified to practice as such.
Master Business administration or equivalent in Finance/Accounts from any University recognized by the Government of Utter Pradesh or by "All India Council for Technical Education ", Government of India or by UGC or by Technical University, having a minimum of 60% aggregate and having an at least one year experience of working on the Finance/Accounts/Audit Branch of a reputed private/public sector undertaking with an annual turn over of at least Rs. 20 Crore, preferably a public utility undertaking.
(4) In addition to above the candidate must have the knowledge of Computerized system/working on software related to Accounts.
(b) Preferential Qualification: - Experience of working on the Finance/Accounts/Audit branch of a private public sector undertaking with an annual turn over of at least Rs. 20 crore, preferably a public utility undertaking.
For Junior Engineers(Trainees) (Post code 21 to 34):-
(1) Candidate should have thorough knowledge of Hindi Devanagri script. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/She has to passed the an examination conducted by the Registrar, departmental examinations Government of U.P., within three years of joining.
(2) Three years diploma in Electrical /Mechanical / Electronics / Control & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/Civil Engineering from a Institute recognized by the State Government or conducted by the "All India Council for technical education", Government of India, Delhi Polytechnic or conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State legislature OR awarded by the "All India Council for technical education ", Government of India. Or final examination held by the State Board of technical education, Utter Pradesh for two years diploma courses in Mechanical Engineering (Machine tools technology), Electrical Engineering (Electrical technology) & Electronics/Control & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation in respect of students trained at the government Polytechnic, Lucknow or Nainital Polytechnic, Nainital. OR City and guides London Institute, final grade examination in Electrical Engineering practice post Ist and IInd held after June, 03, 1950 Applications of General & OBC candidates having minimum 60% marks in aggregate and SC/ST candidates having minimum 50% marks in aggregate will only be accepted.
Age Limit: - Minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01-07-2008. Relaxation in upper age limit of maximum 01 year will be provided to the candidates who had undergone apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act 1961, in UPRVUNL. In accordance with the orders of U.P. Govt. relaxation in upper age will be provided maximum 5 years to the SC, ST & OBC candidates who are original inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh. Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years is also provided to the dependents of freedom fighters. The relaxation in upper age limit up to the number of years served in the Armed Forces plus 03 (three) years, is available to the Ex-servicemen who have served for a minimum of 5 years in the Armed Forces.
Reservation: As per rules
Selection Process: - Selection will be based on the basis of written examination to be held at Allahabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Lucknow & Mumbai and as well as interview at Lucknow. In this process the written examination will be held in January, 2009. Short listed Candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview and Group Discussion, after the written test. Written test shall be objective type having questions on
1. General reasoning and aptitude
2. Subject knowledge
3. General Hindi and English.
Failure in completing the selection process shall automatically disqualify the candidature.
Apprentice: - In case all other requisites being same, candidates having undergone apprenticeship training in UPRVUNL/ under apprenticeship act 1961 will be given preference.
Application fee: - (1) A Crossed demand draft (non refundable processing fee) drawn from any scheduled bank in favour of "U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.", payable at "Lucknow" should be enclosed with the downloaded application form, which is to be sent by registered post only at the address provided in Para 11 below. The application fee amount shall be as follows:- (a) For the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainees)/Accounts Officer - General Category and OBC category candidates - Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 700/- in case of SC/ST candidates. (b) For the post of Junior Engineer (Trainees) - General Category and OBC category candidates - Rs. 800/- and Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates. SC/ST and OBC candidates should be original inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh, Application form without demand draft shall be rejected. (2) Candidates must write their name, control number on the back of the demand draft. The control number shall be available while downloading the form ‘on-line'.
Marital Status: - Any married male/female candidate having more than one spouse alive and female candidate who is married to a person who has already one or more living wife, are not eligible for selection.
How to apply: - Kindly note that only "ON LINE" applications shall be acceptable. While applying, the demand draft details (valid for minimum next six months) and email ID (Valid for at least 12 months) are mandatory fields without which the applications will not be registered ON LINE.
STEP 1 : Login to www.epostbag.com/usa810
STEP 2 : Read the advertisement content carefully.
STEP 3 : Click on the box "Apply Online", On line application form shall appear on the screen.
STEP 4 : Fill up the online application form with your details.
SETP 5 : Click the box "SUBMIT", take a print of the Application form after it is displayed on your computer. The down loaded form shall bear Control number.
Note: Please do not try to save the online form as well as the application on Computer as you can reprint the registered application form till the last date of application registration is open.
STEP 6 : Paste a recent passport size photograph on the down loaded application form and attach (1) Original "demand draft" and one photo copy of the "demand draft". After signing send this form with enclosures at (1) above by registered post only to the address given in succeeding paragraph. Down loaded applications sent by registered post only shall be entertained, all others shall be rejected. Please mention your Name and Control Number on the reverse of the demand draft. The envelope should be super scribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF............................. " as applicable. Applications which do not meet all criterions given in this advertisement, and incomplete applications and application short of proper documents will be rejected. All fees are non-refundable.
SETP 7 : You will be intimated by e-mail in the month of Jan, 2009. On receipt of the email you will have to once again login to the www.epostbag.com/usa810 and go to the "ADMIT CARD" and click on "PRINT". Your admit card shall be downloaded.
STEP 8 : Paste a recent passport size photograph on this downloaded admit card and carry it to the examination centre mentioned therein on the date and time indicated in the admit card. Photograph affixed on application form and Admit card should be the same.
For reprinting of application form; Log on to www.epostbag.com/usa810 and click on the box "reprint of application form." Fill in Date of Birth, Email ID or Control No. then click on box "Continue" to view and then reprint the Application form . The original application form with required demand draft, having name and control no. duly written on the back of demand draft, alongwith documents mentioned at Step 6 above are to be sent, only by REGISTERED POST so as to reach latest by 29-11-2008, to Secretary, U.P Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog, Room No.431, Shakti Bhawan Extention. 14 -Ashok Marg, Lucknow- 226001.
In case the candidate loses the link before printing the application form or admit card, he has to log in afresh as no data will be saved unless the candidate has filled in complete details and clicked "SUBMIT" button when a unique control no. shall appear and will get displayed as the application form on your computer. The candidate must take a print out of the application form. Candidates should take special care not to staple the demand draft. They should use steel pins for fastening all documents / demand drafts. The online registration site would remain open from 24-10-2008 to 21-11-2008. Last date for receipt of downloaded application form along with enclosure shall be 29-11-2008.
SETP 9 : The candidates, if selected, in the written test, shall have to appear for interview and or group discussion, as the case may be, at a place time and date which shall be informed to him through e-mail. Before the interview he/she shall have to produce the following documents along with all original documents to the satisfaction of the Nigam: (a)self attested copy of "caste class certificate" (b) self attested copy of "domicile certificate", (c) self attested copy of certificate containing "date of birth" (d) self attested copy of Technical eligibility qualification certificates in case of candidates whose examination results are expected by 31-01-2009, they may not attach the same now but shall be required to submit the same at the time of interview, (e) self attested copy of consolidated final year/or pre final Semester marks sheet whichever is applicable, (f)self attested copy of "Ex-Service man certificate" and certificate of "dependent" of freedom fighter(whichever is applicable), (g) authenticated supporting document for ascertaining the annual turn over of the company is to be provided by the candidate in case of the post of Accounts Officer. If any of the other documents are found to be missing or unsatisfactory, the candidature of the applicant shall automatically be cancelled and no interview shall be taken. The responsibility of the same shall be entirely of the candidate and Nigam shall in any of such cases not be held responsible for the same.
All information regarding hosting of admit card/interview letter on the website will be sent through email only.
More Details and Online Application: