RBI holds a Written Exam for recruitment of Assistants. The test is meant for graduates who apply for the job.
This article will give you a short summary of the pattern of the written test and topics asked in the paper. The test is divided into various sections and the difficulty level is basic knowledge of subjects expected from a graduate.
The written test is Objective in nature and no subjective test is conducted. The test has 200 questions carrying 200 marks. You will get 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
1. Reasoning Ability (carries 40 marks)
2. English Language (carries 40 marks)
3. Numerical Ability (carries 40 marks)
4. General Awareness (carries 40 marks)
5. Computer Knowledge (carries 40 marks)
You can get some sample question papers from the links below:
More Sample Question Papers:You can find more sample papers here: Computer, English, Reasoning, Maths, General Knowledge