Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPCL): 62 Trainee Engineers
Last updated: December 13, 2011 by Sarbjit+
OHPC intends to recruit bright, qualified and energetic professional as detailed below:
Name of the Post:
Graduate Engineer Trainees in the following streams:
1. Electrical (Ele.): 43
2. Instrumentation and Control (I&C): 02
3. Information and Technology (IT): 05
4. Management Trainees in Human Resource Development (HRD): 06
5. Finance (Fin.): 04
6. Legal: 01
7. Public Relations (PR): 01
Total Number of Posts: 62
Maximum Age: Not more than 32 years as on 01.02.2009 (Upper age limit relaxation 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST and 3 (three) years for SEBC candidates).
Consolidated Rs.8, 000, medical allowance at a fixed rate of Rs. 200/- per month and additional Rs.1000 per month to trainees posted at Balimela, Mukhiguda, Khatiguda and Potteru as Remote Area Allowance.(Under revision)
1. Electrical: Degree in relevant branch of Engineering or AMIE in the relevant discipline.
2. I&C: Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation & Control) or PG Diploma in
Instrumentation and Control from a recognized institute of repute.
3. IT: Degree in Computer Engg./Science/Degree in any discipline with 2 (two) years PG Diploma in Computer Science/Masters Degree in Computer Application.
4. HRD: Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma with 2 (two) years (full time) duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations and Welfare/HRD/HRM/PM&IR/MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from recognized institute of repute.
5. Finance: Degree in any discipline with ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance) from XLRI, IIMS or XIMB for candidates belonging to General and SEBC category. For candidates belonging to SC & ST category, the minimum qualification is Degree in any discipline with MBA (Finance) from a University or Institution of repute.
6. Legal: Graduate with Degree in Law.
7. PR: Graduate with 2 (two) years PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.
The qualifying marks in the case of Graduate Engineer Trainees is 60% in the concerned Engineering Degree examination in case of freshers as well as General & SEBC candidates. In case of SC & ST candidates the eligibility norm is Degree in the concerned Engineering discipline. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge and / or experience in micro-processor based Control System.
Candidates who are awaiting final results may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if they finally pass the examination with requisite percentage of marks (only pass in case of SC/ST) and produce original certificate of passing on the date of interview.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidate will be called for written test comprising of
(1) General Aptitude Test
(2) Subject Knowledge Test
to be conducted at Bhubaneswar. Candidate who qualifies in the written test shall be called for the interview.
Reservation: Reservation of posts for SC/ST/SEBC and Physically Handicapped, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates would apply as per Government guidelines. For claiming such benefits candidate shall submit a proper and recent caste/disability certificate from the appropriate authority as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of Orissa/India.
Procedure to Apply:
Application in the prescribed format in A4 Size paper along with two passport size colour photographs and self-attested photocopies of educational/professional qualifications with mark sheet, caste certificate from the appropriate authority and experience certificate, if any, must be enclosed and sent by ordinary post in Envelope super scribed OHPC/RECTT/GET/MT/09 accompanied with
Non refundable A/C payee D.D. for Rs.250/- (not applicable for SC/ST and PH) drawn in favour of Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd., payable at Bhubaneswar to reach
Post Box No.189,
Orissa to reach within 1 (one) month from the date of publication by Post only and not in any other mode. The candidate is required to write their name and contact Telephone/Mobile No. on the reverse of the D.D.
Download More Details:
Download Application Form Available at:
Category: Jobs and Recruitment
Tags: Engineering Jobs, Trainee Engineers