How was IBPS CWE Clerical Question Paper Nov 2011
Last updated: November 28, 2011 by Sarbjit+
Friends, some of you must have appeared for the first Clerical Common Exam held by IBPS on November 27, 2011. We would like to have some feedback on the question paper pattern.
As you may know that the exam will be held on two more days i.e. December 04, 2011 and December 11, 2011. There will be two shift like there were today. This will give you an idea about how competitive the exam is. There are lakhs of people sitting for the test.
Lets share what we know and help other who still have to appear for the exam.
Some Questions from the GK Section:
Note: These are based on memory
- Full form of EFT ? – Electronic Fund Transfer
- Purpose of NEFT and RTGS? - Fund Transfer
- Current Railway Minister of India? - Dinesh Trivedi (Mamta Banerjee quit in May after becoming the Chief Minister
- Ranji Trophy is related to? - Cricket
- Indian PM visited which Neighboring country in September? – Bangladesh
- Which Bank has maximum number of ATMs in India? - SBI
- RTGS Minimum and Maximum Limit? - 2 to 5 lakh
- Saina Nehwal plays? – Badminton
- Biggest housing loans provider in India ? – ICICI
- Which country will host 2016 summer Olympics? – Brazil
- Who is the prime minister of Japan - Yoshihiko Noda
- In BR Act what is meaning for R? - Regulation.
- World bank head quarter is in? Washington D.C
We would like to know your views on:
1. Was the exam more difficult as compared to other clerical exams?
2. Which section was most difficult?
3. What was the easiest section.
4. Did the current GK published on GJ Tutorial help?
5. Was it similar to the sample papers published on this website?
Please post a comment below:
Category: Jobs and Recruitment