Engineers India Limited – Management Trainees Jan 2009
Last updated: December 13, 2011 by Sarbjit+
March/April 2009 (tentative)
Online application starts:
Jan 14, 2009
Online application ends:
Feb 07, 2009.
Applications are invited for:
Fresh Engineers (HRD/Rectt./Advt./2008-09/05)
M01 MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc (Engg))
Should have completed 4 Years full time Engineering Degree course B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) (passed out in the year 2008 or passing out in mid 2009) with 65% marks * (aggregate of all semesters / years, till last result declared)
25 years [Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PD candidates and by 3 yrs for OBC (non creamy layer) candidates]
The selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The written test is likely to be conducted in March/April 2009 (tentative). The candidates short-listed in the written test will be required to appear for interview.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the proposed centres.
The test will comprise of
a. technical questions
b. quantitative aptitude
c. general awareness
d. logical reasoning and intelligence.
CENTRE CODE LIST:
Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the written test will be required to appear for an interview and the intimation for interview will be given to the candidates through e-mail.
For the position of management trainee, only those candidates who have passed out in 2008 or passing out in mid 2009 are eligible to apply.
Emoluments, Training & Placement:
DURING TRAINING (ONE YEAR TRAINING PERIOD):
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/-
(If Bachelor Status Hostel Accommodation & Transportation Facility is provided by the Company, Rs.5,000/- per month will be deducted) CTC : (Approx.) Rs.3.15 LACS P.A. Includes stipend of Rs.20,000/- p.m. and other benefits include Medical, Annual Gift , accommodation & transport facility from hostel to work place.
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING:
CTC : (Approx.) Rs. 5.8 LACS per annum [SALARY IS UNDER UPWARD REVISION] Includes benefits some of which are fixed and others are reimbursable. In addition subsidy due to differential in interest rate comes to Rs.1 lakh per annum on accounts of various loans and advances i.e. house building, vehicle, personal computer, house accessories, self / children marriage etc. provided by the company.
How to Apply:
STEP 1: Candidates belonging to General category and OBC category are required to pay examination fee of Rs.300/-in the form of Demand Draft (DD). The DD is non refundable and should be drawn in favour of "Engineers India Limited", payable at New Delhi. STEP 2: Applications should be made online in the format available on our website. STEP 3: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website. STEP 4: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details along with the DD details. STEP 5: After clicking on REGISTER, the applicants shall take a printout of the application and send the same after pasting photograph in the space allotted, along with the enclosures specified in the general instructions Sl.no 6, to the specified address given in the GENERAL
1. The print out of the application form complete in all respects along with the enclosures specified at Sl. No. 6 below, must reach "The General Manager (Personnel), Engineers India Limited, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066″, on or before 16.02.2009. Application forms received after the last date will not be considered. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of application form sent, due to wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
2. Please mention your name, address and registration number on the reverse of the DD.
3. The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE". The opted test centre with code and discipline should also be mentioned at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
a. Demand Draft for the examination fee for Rs.300/- (applicable to General & OBC categories).
M03 ENGINEER (M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc (Engg))
For the position of Engineer, only those candidates who are passing out in 2009 are eligible to apply.
- Physical Metallurgy
- Corrosion Science/Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering/Material Science
- Environment Engg.
- Ocean/Structure Engg.
- Structural Engg.
- Soil Engg.
- Water Resources Engg.
- Geo-Technical Engg.
- Transportation Engg.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg.
- Building Engg./Tech.
- Rock Engg.
- Vibration / Applied Mechanics /Fluid & Hydraulic Engg.
- Stress Analysis/ Machine Design
- Mechanical(Static Equipment)
- Mechanical Engg.
- Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Heat Power Engg.
- Electrical Engg./Electrical Machines
- Control System Engg.
- Illumination Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Instrumentation Engg.
- Design / Stress Analysis of Process Equipment
- Chemical Engg.
- Chemical Process Design
- Coal, Chemical & fertilizers
- Chemical Technology
- Bio-Chem Engg.
- Chemical Plant Design
- Chemical Reaction Engg.
- Petrochemical Engg.
- Chemical Engg. (Water Pollution Abatement)
- Hydrocarbon Engg.
- Refining & Petrochemical Engg.
- Petroleum Processing& Petrochemical Engg.
Two years full time Post Graduate Engineering Degree course- M.E/M.Tech./ M.Sc (Engg) ( passing out in the year 2009 ) with 65%* (aggregate of all semesters/years) in B.Tech as well as M.Tech (till last result declared)
27 years with relaxation as per rules
The selection will be through interview. Meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The eligibility criteria (Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying exam) may be raised to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview. All such candidates will be paid to & fro second class rail fare by the shortest route from the mailing address given in the application to the interview centre.
Emoluments & Placement
Engineers on induction will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.12000-17500 ** at basic salary of Rs.12000/-p.m. ** Pay Scales are under upward revision w.e.f. 1.1.2007.
Posting can be at any place in the country or abroad and the services are transferable as required by the company.
More Sample Question Papers:You can find more sample papers here: Computer, English, Reasoning, Maths, General Knowledge
Category: Jobs and Recruitment
Tags: Management Trainees