Counselling B. Ed. Regular Kurukshetra University Haryana
Last updated: December 16, 2011 by Sarbjit+
Counselling for admission to B. Ed. (Regular Course 2008-09)
in the colleges of Education located in the State of Haryana will be conducted purely on the basis of the State Level Common Entrance Test (CET B. Ed. 2008) held on August 18, 2008. as per the procedure and schedule given below instead of that given in the Prospectus.
A. FIRST COUNSELLING:
1. Fill options for the colleges in order of priority in the OMR Options form.
2. The OMR Options Form and the booklet containing instructions and the list of colleges of Education can be obtained from September 03, 2008 to September 10, 2008 from the selected branches of OBC Bank by paying Rs. 250/- as counselling charges (instead of Rs. 500 as mentioned in the prospectus) plus Rs. 19.50 as bank charges.
Name of the OBC Branches in Haryana State
- 648/6, Sadar Bazar, A/Cantt
- Clock Tower, Circular Road, Bhiwani
- Neelam Chowk, NIT Faridabad
- Dharamshala Road, Fatehabad
- New Railway Road, Gurgaon
- 7-8, Railway Road, Near Overbridge, Hisar
- Opp. Bus Stand, Jhajjar
- Rani Talab, Main Road, Jind
- Post Box No. 27, Kaithal
- GT Road, Karnal
- University Branch, Kurukshetra
- Railway Road, Thanesar, Kurukshetra
- H. No. 180 W.No.13, Opp. ITI, Mahendargarh
- GT Road, Panipat
- SCO No.30, Sec – 11, Panchkula
- Jeeweali Bazar, Kanod Gate, Rewari
- Near Minar Gate Kithwari Road, Palwal
- City Thana Road, Sirsa
- Bhiwani Stand Rohtak
- Radaur Road, Yamuna Nagar
- Gurudwara Road, Sonepat
Out Side Haryana State
- Bank Square, Sector – 17 B, Chandigarh
- 30 to 33 1st Floor, A Block Cannaught Place, New Delhi
The filled in OMR option form should be submitted by the candidates with any of the OBC branches as mentioned above latest by September 10, 2008
Based on their options given in the OMR Option Forms, list of selected candidates and the college wise seat allotment will be displayed on website www.epostindia.org on September 18, 2008.
Selected candidates will be required to report in person along with relevant original documents to the respective allotted colleges and pay prescribed admission fees from September 19, 2008 to September 22, 2008 Sunday (September 21, 2008) is also a working day.
B. Second Counseling
List of vacant seats in different colleges will be supplied by the respective participating college to the University latest by September 24, 2008.
Admission for vacant seats will be made in the participating colleges and the new colleges at the college level.
For more details please check the booklet or visit http://www.kukinfo.com
Best of Luck!!
NOTE: We will not be responsible for any error in the details mentioned above.Category: Jobs and Recruitment
Tags: B. Ed./M. Ed./ETT