SNAP NOTIFICATION 2008
Last Date for Registration: 25th November 2008
Payment Closes on: November 29, 2008
Test Date: December 21, 2008
Result: January 10, 2009
How to Apply
- Register online at www.snaptest.org
- Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- "Admit Card" must be printed from the website.
- Paste candidate's photograph on the Admit Card.
- Admit card with a pasted photograph must be brought, along with a photo identity, to the Test Centre. The same will be authenticated from the authorized officials of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- Purchase a prospectus & application form as per chosen institute's instructions given on its website or prospectus.
- The SNAP website allows a facility for online purchase of prospectus & application form for many of these institutes along with online payment of SNAP fee. Online sale of prospectus will continue up to January 9th 2009 even after the closure of SNAP payment.
- Complete the application procedure of the desired institute. You can apply to more than one institute.
- Each institute has its own method for arriving at a cut off, depending on its focused field as mentioned in the prospectus of each constituent institute. For example, one Institute may have lower importance for Quantitative Section while some other Institute may have a higher importance for the same section.
- The institutes will announce a short list for attending further selection process.
- The individual institutes as per their schedules will announce admission results.
- For details of selection process and schedules please refer to the prospectus of respective institutes or contact the Institutes directly.
SNAP Score will remain valid for admission to all Post Graduate Programmes of Symbiosis international University by different Institutes for the academic year 2009-2010.
Those candidates paying through cash or DD, should ensure that the following should reach Symbiosis Test Secretariat by the closing date of Payment.
1. Axis Bank Challan for cash payment should be printed online, or
2. Demand Drafts and Payment Advice Form for DD payment
3. Demand draft for Rs. 1000/- may be drawn from any nationalised bank and should be in favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat".
Duration: 120 minutes
Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
|1.||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2.||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3.||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40||40|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||60|
Download SNAP 2008 Bulletin