Government of Maharashtra, Water Resources Department
Advertisement No. 1 of 2009
Last Date to Apply:
March 04, 2009
Last Date to send Application:
March 12, 2009
Chief Engineer (Mech.) Water Resource Department, Nashik, Maharashtra invites application for written examination for the below mentioned vacant posts through Maharashtra knowledge corporation Ltd. Pune (MKCL).
Name of Post: of Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Number of Posts: 110 (Tentative)
Pay Scale: Rs.5500-175-9000 + Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance etc
Candidate should have passed the examination conducted by Maharashtra State Technical Education Board for three year diploma course in any one engineering faculty of
Age Limit (As on March 01, 2009):
18 yrs to 33 yrs. (Relaxation per rules)
1) Candidate should be resident of Maharashtra. It is necessary to submit Domicile Certificate along with application.
3) Candidates applying for above post should submit certificate regarding passing any one examination of Computer handling / using D.O.E.A.C.C level or ' O ' level or ' A ' level or ' B ' level or ' C ' level or Maharashtra State Higher Technical Board MS CIT examination within two years from the date of appointment or other wise his services will be discontinued
If candidate is having certificate of passing any one examination mentioned above it should be submitted along with application form.
4) Candidates selected for the post of Jr.Engr (Mech) is required to pass Lower Grade Hindi & Higher Grade Marathi Examination as per prevailing Govt. rules.
7) As per Govt. Directives candidate selected for this post is required to pass professional examination in three consecutive chances.
8) Candidates selected for this post are eligible to be transferred any where in Maharashtra State.
Mode of Selection and Exam:
3) An objective written test of 175 marks will be taken among eligible candidates. There after the Qualified candidates in written test will have to appear for the oral test of 25 marks conducted by the committee formed by office of the Chief Engineer (Mech).
Syllabus for Written & Oral Test:
a) All engineering subjects covered during the Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/Production Engineering /Production Technology Diploma three years course.
b) Syllabus covered for the MS-CIT course of M. S. Higher Tech. Education Board, Mumbai
c) General Knowledge
How to Apply:
1) Prescribed application form will available on websitefrom February 12, 2009.
2) After filling the application on website candidate should take out its Printout. On this printout candidate should affix his passport size photo & his signature should be done in the box below his photo.
3) The copies of certificates which are to be attached with the application should be got attested from Gazetted officer or competent authority.
4) Candidate should enclose self addressed envelope of size 25 cm x 12 cm with postage stamps of Rs. 10/- (Rs. Ten only) dully affixed.
5) Demand Draft of Rs.300 (Rs. Three Hundred only) in case of open category candidates and of Rs.150 (Rs. One Hundred Fifty only.) for backward class category candidates, of any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd; Pune, & payable at Pune should be enclosed with the application form.
The Application form duly filled with complete information, necessary documents & as per directives should be sent to following address either by post / speed post or may be delivered in person.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited
412/D Bahirat Patil Chowk
Pune - 411 016
Download More Details and Application Form:
Apply Online At: